students' poems part 2

Poems by group C (aisyah, syairah & suhailah)

Things People Do

I wake up in the morning
I brush my teeth
I take a shower
I wear clothes
I ride the bus
Pit pit pit
Rapid card
I go to class
Study study study
Back to college
Eat eat eat
Sleep sleep sleep

Now & Then

When I was young
It's seem the light was wonderful
Miracle, beautiful and magical
My mom teach me
It's like this
It's like that
I got know
I got your love

Now
I know how to be sensible
Logical, responsible and practical
And I know when you show me
A road that I can be
Intellectual, cynical and fluctual

Then
When you were leaving me alone
Leaving me to live half alive
Deep took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back
The light in my eyes

I really miss
The first time you teach me
Cause you will never let me go astray

Mom
Even now and then
I will always put you
Deep in my heart and soul
Forever
Lot's love to you Mom

Comments

Lolipop Itsmech said…
This poem was the best i had ever heard......thanks madam..lot's love to you too...and thanks 4 the cadbury chocolates..love them very much...<3 <3

Popular posts from this blog

January '09

New year