Pindah





November was a rather hectic month for me. I had to pack the whole house because we were moving to a new house. Unfortunately, my dearest hubby was away on work most of the time so I had to do the packing myself. However, on the actual moving day, Alhamdulillah, hubby was around. Moving is no easy task. A lot of things that one has to do... packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, clean up old house, cleaning up new house, decorating new house... and the list goes on.

I was very fortunate that on that moving day, some of my students (JAD U1 boys) came to my aid :). I was very touched and happy with their presence. They help meant a lot to me (and still do). So I'm now settled in my new home. My kids are happy with the new place, so does my maid, Dewi. More spacious i guess. I do, however, miss my old house. Even though it's 'petite' in size, it carries a lot of memories. It was the first house that we bought after we got married. I believe new memories will be created in our new home :).










Comments

ummi said…
i can see a lot of pink there! =P
aReLaN said…
nnt leh ktorg dtg lawat rmh baru ni kan.muat la sme skali nk msk pasni.hehehe
ka2907 said…
Waa..bestnye dah pindah rumah baru!

Bolehlah bgtau address, mne tau mse balik cuti nnti nak singgah ke..
=)
naim said…
salam sensei.. mesti best dah pindah umah baru.. bley la invade lepas ni.. utamakan dak gold for toeic dlu eh..? kte tgk movie kt umah sensei pun ok kot.. huhu..
andriashirin said…
if nak datang rumah baru, kena bawak hadiah... house warming present. he he he
kyo_9 said…
kami pindah ke Jepun.. sensei pindah rumah.. kami pulang dari Jepun, sensei.. hehehe
Wwah2.. rumah baru.. nanti wat open house jemput la kami di sini.. :)
sImbIosIs said…
salam..sensei..
pindah umah br kt mane tuh?
i'm going back wif hana this coming february..
maybe singgah unisel..huhu..
iA..jumpe nnt..k..huhu
Amirah Syafiah said…
hx sangke umi ade gambar mse kite pindah heehehehe

Popular posts from this blog

January '09

New year