Assalammualaikum

Salam. Happy New Year to all (i hope it's not too late). I haven't been writing for quite some time. Why...? Actually, there were a lot of things that I wanted to share, but too many things that I had to do last year. So, now, as part of my new year resolution, I will try to update my blog as often as I can, or I will at least try :) Hm... 11 days in this new year, a lot of things had happened... to me, my family and also the world. So many stories and views to share. Don't know where to begin. Hm...

Let's start with the bombing of the three churches in Malaysia. When I heard the news and read about it, I was...'Woo... this kind of thing could actually happened here? In Malaysia?' To me, it was a very stupid thing to do. Even if the people responsible were trying to show their protest on the use of 'Allah', what they did will not portray what Islam really is. Islam does not teach us to be terrorists. Islam does not condone act of violence. Islam teaches us patience, tolerance and we should show to the world that Muslims are good and well mannered people. I believe Rasulullah did not bomb any religious places in the name of Islam for no apparent reasons. I believe that Rasullullah would negotiate first and war would be the last resort. We should show the non-muslims how beautiful Islam is and bombing is not the way of showing it. I pray that they would find a way to resolve this issue. A question keeps popping in my head though.... why do the Christians want to use 'Allah' in their magazine? Hm....

Comments

nizam6281 said…
sensei it is possible that the church bombing accident is a conpiracy of christian to make the muslim looks bad in front of other religion~
since they have a bigg money those problem seem small to them~
but at the same time he make us trust that muslim do it ~
sory sensei if my grammar is bad

Popular posts from this blog

January '09

New year